Sivu 1/1
ensimmäinen kerta lumessa
Lähetetty: 09 Marras 2010, 13:59
Kirjoittaja talpa-myyrä
moi, täällä on mitä löysin eilen aamulla, luotien päällä lukee SMI 939, se tarkoitaa että ne on tehty Italiassa vuonna 1939..

"bambini, papa is here"

Re: ensimmäinen kerta lumessa
Lähetetty: 09 Marras 2010, 14:04
Kirjoittaja TK-mies
Italialaisen "Terni" kiväärin patruunoista rynnäkkökivääreihin tehtyjä räkäpäitä.
Lähetetty: 09 Marras 2010, 21:34
Kirjoittaja Öhkömönkijä
Hi, nice findings!
I just read your earlier writing from European Detecting finds area and it seems that you are now "addicted to" metaldetecting, because you have updated your detector...

Lähetetty: 10 Marras 2010, 07:38
Kirjoittaja talpa-myyrä
yes

actually I m enjoying it quite a lot especially here in Finland where everything looks new to my eyes, for example I was so happy when I found my first markka even if they were 10-20 years old but still they are something different from what I have been used to see for ages in italy

besides I m totally into war relicts and this is why for me going to Karjala sounds always like to go to a party

garret ace 250 was the most affordable I could get at the moment it works fine but I m having problems in pinpointing (weird but my old crappy seben was pinpointing much better..) or maybe it s about me and should learn bette how to use it..
I d like to go detecting around a bit more on these days but it seems that the iceage is coming..
Lähetetty: 10 Marras 2010, 20:10
Kirjoittaja Öhkömönkijä
Hi,
Unfortunately Ice age is coming... I hope that this snow melting away that I have even one possibility finish my detecting season. I think here in Tampere might have also good places to seek war relics. I m not quite sure, but here and maybe in Kuru, there should be lot of war relics from civil war... But be careful when you digging those relics (especially in Karelia), it always has a risk!

By the Way, where did you find those unfired Italian cases? Pyynikki?
Lähetetty: 10 Marras 2010, 20:26
Kirjoittaja Maverick
Hello,
Careful with the ammo
What kind of problems you have with pinpointing?
Lähetetty: 10 Marras 2010, 21:04
Kirjoittaja talpa-myyrä
kyllä, löysin ne luodit Pyynikillä, ylensä mä käyn siellä piipailemassa, se on vain 10 min. mun kotoa

kävin myös Ruovedella pari viikonloppua sitten, löysin siellä palaneen talon kellari mutta joku oli käynyt jo siellä piipailemassa.. varmasti meen sinne uudellen ensi keväänä
about ammos: I dig quite carefully and never pick up anything more dangerous than some simple bullet also because I think that if I would pick up something like a bomb I should call police otherwise I can even get some legal troubles..
about pinpointing problems (sorry if I started to write in English but this is getting quite complicated to explain in Finnish) is just that many times I get the position of the object, sound is strong and alla the squares are full, I start digging, nothing comes out, I try to pinpoint again and it gives the objet even 10cm far away where I haven t digged yet.. I ve also to say that it s not a long time I own this ace250 so I should get more experience using it..
[/quote]
Lähetetty: 10 Marras 2010, 21:16
Kirjoittaja JK
Lähetetty: 10 Marras 2010, 21:22
Kirjoittaja Öhkömönkijä
talpa-myyrä kirjoitti:I try to pinpoint again and it gives the objet even 10cm far away where I haven t digged yet..
It is a common problem with iron that signal can travelling different places... Many things can affect to it. Maybe rusty iron or more or less just the detector discriminates iron and the signal will travels. Do you have a pinpointing problems with any other metals, as well? I might be beneficial to make some pinnpointing tracks with different type metals...

Lähetetty: 11 Marras 2010, 08:23
Kirjoittaja talpa-myyrä
thanx for the video, I knew it already but anyway it s always useful to check things twice

mainly the problem came also with some other kind of metal for example with some finnish common coins..
today I think I m getting out again so I can practise a bit more and understand better